FPM-1 Plug-n-Play 135i 335i N54 E85 Fuel Pump Bucket
**NOTE** DIY and PnP Pump are in stock and ready to ship!
The FPM-1 P-n-P E85 Fuel Pump Bucket is the perfect solution for those 135i 335i N54 and N55 owners who are maxing out their factory low pressure fuel pump (LPFP) when running E85 fuel mixes. This fuel pump modification has been shown to effectively supply ethanol mixes higher then the High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) can adequately utilize. Appropriate logging should be used to verify system performance and to ensure the the LPFP and HPFP are operating within acceptable ranges. Based on reports and Datalogs supplied during the Beta Testing, this configuration was capable of E60-E70 mixes depending on the health and age of the HPFP. Your results may vary.
Here are the Installation videos for the PnP Fuel Pump. PLEASE Follow these instructions and not any other found on YouTube as they potentially show some incorrect methods of removing the vent lines which can lead to having to special order a clip which DOES NOT NEED TO BE REMOVED!!!!! See our videos below for specific details on this very simple job!
Packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, Generally a 2-3 day Ship time and we Include the Return Shipping Label for returning your bucket core.
If you are an International Customer for this Product Please contact us to arrange an accurate shipping quote.
Product Features and Benefits
- Completely Plug-n-Play Bucket Assembly with Factory Fuel Line Conncetion
- 100% Ethanol and Gasoline compatible materials for constant submersible use
- Genuine Walbro F90000267 450lph E85 Compatible Fuel Pump
- Full Instructional installation Videos for easy follow along installation
- Supplied with Complimentary Fuel Ring Removal Tool
- 100% Pre-During-Post installation tech support available
Core Return Policy
- 0 - 14 days, the full core charge will be refunded
- 15 - 21 days, 50% of the core charge will be refunded
- 22 - 28 days, 25% of the core charge will be refunded
- 29+ days, no core refund will be issued